Coupons & Rewards
Chef Gina's reserves the right to change this policy at any time without advance notice or advertisement. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below:
- All coupons must be presented during checkout online only at www.chefginas.com. Coupons are not valid during check out for any social networks, social selling sights or emails.
- Coupons cannot be stacked. Only 1 coupon can be used at check out. If the item is on sale, a coupon cannot be used with that item.
- Valid coupons loaded to your Rewards Program will be automatically applied at checkout, after you choose which one you would like. You cannot use your rewards and coupons at the same time.
- Coupons and Rewards are not accepted on Custom Orders, Subscriptions, Commissions or Wholesale Orders.
- You cannot exchange your coupons for extra Rewards for cash or gift card. Neither coupons nor Rewards can be refunded or re‐issued.
- If you lose an unused Chef Gina Reward during check out, email Chef Gina's at email@example.com before checking out. We can look at our end and give you the unused code.
- Chef Gina's Rewards do not expire and roll over to the next year.
- Sales tax may be charged on pre‐coupon price.
- Your purchase must include qualifying items and items purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.).
- Individual coupon value cannot exceed the value of the item it is applied to.
- Chef Gina's coupons generally cannot be used on sale, promotional or clearance items. Other restrictions may apply.
- We have the right to refuse or limit the use of any coupon and/or the subsequent return for any reason and at the discretion of Chef Gina's management.
- Coupons are only valid on Chef Gina's Products. Chef Gina's occasionally sells items from other sellers.
- Coupon policy FAQ What happens when I want to use a coupon with a value that is higher than the amount I am purchasing?
- You may still use the coupon; however, its value will drop down to the value of the amount you are purchasing. Example: • A $5 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value.